To develop dynamic and well-groomed individuals, responsible enough to make their future and mindful of their civic responsibility by providing the following.
- Methodical and cogent policies for training of boarders as well as house management staff.
- Holistic development of personality and monitoring social grooming.
- To practice SOPs and monitoring standards inline with international best practices.
- Counselling services have gained significant importance particularly in boarding schools to provide updated knowledge, effective skills with customize positive attitude to the students, parents and teachers.
- Counselling cells are established at all Daanish Schools where qualified Psychologists and staff provide required counselling services not only to the students but also to their parents and teachers.
- The services provided by the counselling cells improves upon the self-confidence, addresses psychological, emotional and traumatic issues, personality grooming and better understanding and utilization of individual potentials.
- Placement of Daanish Students in the best available educational institutions for graduation programs after due evaluation of their personality, aptitude, mental abilities, social intelligence. Every student who secures more than 60% marks in Fsc examination is eligible for placement by the Authority.
|Sr.||Year||Boys||Girls||Total Students||Placement||Achievements %|
|Name of Institution||Number of Students|
|Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI)||3|
|National University of Science & Technology (NUST) Islamabad||4|
|University of Engineering and Technology (UET) (Lahore, Texila, Faisalabad)||27|
|Armed Forces (Pak Army, Air Force and Navy)||78|
|Armed Forces Nursing Services (AFNS) in Pak Army||10|
|Institute of Space & Technology (IST) Islamabad||1|
|Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad (QAU)||11|
|Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)||3|
|Pakistan Institute of Engineering & Applied Sciences (PIEAS)||10|
|Punjab University Lahore (PU)||19|
|Government College University (GCU Lahore & Faisalabad)||31|
|University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF) Faisalabad||113|
|Khawaja Fareed University of Engineering & Information Technology (KFUEIT) RYK||148|
|Islamia University Bahawalpur (IUB)||65|
|Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan (BZU)||20|
|ARID Agriculture University (Rawalpindi, Lahore, Sahiwal, Burewala)||30|
|NAMAL University Mianwali||71|
|COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) (Islamabad, Lahore, Sahiwal, Vehari)||142|
|Foundation for Adcancement of Science and Technology (FAST) (Islamabad, Peshawar, Chiniot)||42|
|DHQ Hospitals of Punjab||36|
|Medical Universities / Colleges||5|
|Public Sector Universities / Colleges||606|
|Private Sector Universities / Colleges||249|